Our second variety named in honour of pioneering wheat grower James Fry, Kingston will take potential grain yield and quality to the next level in true medium-rainfall zones. Its exceptional straw strength also suits higher-rainfall zones and irrigation.
• High-end yield potential and grain quality
• Outstanding lodging resistance
• Plant type also results in low residues to manage the following year
• Excellent grain quality features for optimal milling
• AH classification in the Southern zone with scope to extend into other zones